SUCCESS WITH SUPPORT- EFT Supervision Group
What is Hard Alone is Easier Together
NEW START DATE
Begins Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - Alternate Tuesdays
9am - 10:30am (PDT) Online - $390
Start the new year off right. Join our new Tango-focused EFT Supervision Group. As you know, we cannot learn or do EFT alone. Let Susan and Sandy accompany you on your learning journey. This group is for you if you want to:
· Grow your confidence and skills doing the EFT Tango.
· Refine your attunement and pacing.
· Work with blocks- yours and your clients.
· Shame reduction – yours and your clients.
· Get specific help with your most challenging clients.
· Re-energize you if you feel stalled, discouraged or stuck.
· Feel supported by a small network of colleagues who support you.
The group will meet every other week on Tuesdays from 9-10:30 Pacific Time:
Dates: Tuesdays, Feb 22, March 8, March 22, April 5, April 19, May 3, 2022.
Time: 9-10:30 Pacific time. If you’re not on Pacific time, please check your time zone.
Susan Raab-Cohen PhD. Susan has been a Seattle psychologist since 1981. She is a Certified EFT Therapist and is now anticipating approval of her Supervisor Certification application. She has supported the many efforts made by PSEFT participants to build community in Washington State.
Sandy Jardine M.S. LPC. Sandy is a Certified EFT Therapist and Supervisor. She is a founding member of the Arizona EFT Community and has served on its Board.. She has been a therapist for 40+ years and an EFT Supervisor for 12 years. Sandy is honored to have supported many EFT therapists through the process of becoming EFT Certified Therapists and Supervisors.